LEGAL & PRIVACY
Notices of Personal Data Protection Law
After the company collects your personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can exercise the following rights to the company:
- Inquire or request to view your personal information.
- Request a copy of your personal data.
- Request to supplement or correct your personal information.
- Request to stop collecting, processing or using your personal data.
- Request to delete your personal data.
You can go to our customer service mailbox email@example.com or call 02-27269905 . Our company will process and respond to your request as soon as possible in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Notices of Personal Data Protection Law
KryptoGO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company), in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Information Law), informs the platform of the following matters, please read it carefully:
1. Purpose of collection:
- Information (communication) and database management (1, 3, 6).
- Other operations are in line with business registration items or businesses specified in the articles of association (181).
- Customer management and due diligence services.
2. Categories of Personal Data Collected
Including but not limited to name, uniform ID card number, contact information and all other personal information provided based on due diligence.
3. The period, region, object and method of using personal data:
- Period: The storage period is necessary for the execution of the business and required by laws and regulations.
- Target: The company, the company that has due diligence service dealings with the company, the agency with the power of investigation or the financial supervision agency in accordance with the law.
- Region: The region where the above objects are located.
- Method: The method of use conforms to the laws and regulations.
4. According to Article 3 of the Personal Information Law, the rights and methods you can exercise with respect to the company's retention of your personal data:
- Rights that can be exercised by the company:1.1 Inquire with our company, request to read or request to make a copy.1.2 Request supplements or corrections from the company.1.3 Request the company to stop collecting, processing or using and request deletion. However, due to personal data necessary for the performance of duties or business, our company may refuse your request in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Information Law.
- Ways to exercise rights:You can exercise your rights in writing (including e-mails, electronic documents) or by telephone.
Information Security and Personal Asset Management Policy
Information Security Policy
- The company's information security goal is to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of important and core systems. It also defines and measures quantitative indicators of information security performance according to various levels and functions to confirm the implementation status of the information security management system and whether the information security goals are achieved.
- In order to achieve the company’s mission objectives and top management’s expectations and requirements for information security, and to ensure the security of the company’s information assets, the information security policy is set as follows:2.1 Ensure the confidentiality of the company's relevant business information, and prevent the leakage and loss of the company's confidential information and personal data.2.2 To ensure the completeness and availability of the company's relevant business information to correctly execute the company's operations and various businesses.
- In order to ensure the effective operation of the information security management system, the company has established an information security committee to coordinate the planning and promotion of the information security management system. Its organizational structure is recorded in the company’s "Information Security Handbook" and "Information Security Organization and Where to Review Operating Procedures".
- Human resources security control: In order to reduce the impact of human factors on the company's information security, the company implements appropriate information security education, training and publicity to enhance personnel's awareness of information security.
- Asset management: In order to protect the security of the company's information assets, the company establishes an inventory of information assets in accordance with the specifications, and sets operational principles for the classification, grading, and management and control of information assets.
- Access control:6.1 In order to ensure the authorized access of information processing equipment, a user password, registration, change, deletion and regular review mechanism shall be established, as well as clearance measures for desks and computer screens.6.2 In order to maintain network security, establish network service mechanisms, separate internal networks and external connections, and control remote work and the use of mobile devices.
- Password control: establish appropriate and effective password policy to protect the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Physical and environmental security control: In order to ensure the safety of computer rooms, office premises and related equipment, the company has formulated the computer room access control, equipment inspection and management principles, and the office general information equipment use, management and scrapping principles.
- Operation and communication security:9.1 In order to ensure the correct and safe operation of information equipment, establish standards for the correct use of information, prevent leakage of confidential information, and establish a mechanism to prevent malicious code and portable code.9.2 To ensure the integrity and availability of information assets, establish backup operations for information processing facilities and adopt external information processing facilities service management and control principles.9.3 In order to maintain network security, establish network security control mechanisms and supervise system usage trajectory protection principles.
- System acquisition, development and maintenance: In order to ensure the safety of application system development management, testing, acceptance, online, maintenance and outsourcing management operations, the company has established standard control procedures.
- Supplier relationship: Define supplier relationship and management to ensure the security of suppliers’ access, processing and management of the company’s information and information processing facilities.
- Information security incident management: In order to reduce the damage caused by information security incidents, our company has established and recorded information security notification and handling procedures.
- Operational continuity management: In order to ensure the continuous operation of the company's business, the company has established information security control principles for continuity management, established a business continuity operation management process and structure, and wrote and implemented a business continuity operation plan.
- Compliance: In order to ensure that the implementation of the information security management system complies with relevant laws, security policies and the latest technological trends, the company has established compliance confirmation principles.
- If an employee violates relevant regulations on information security, his/her responsibility for information security shall be handled in accordance with disciplinary procedures.
- This policy is reviewed by the top executive of the company's information security organization at least once a year to comply with the latest developments in relevant laws, technology, and business, and to ensure the effectiveness of information security practices.
- Matters not covered in this policy are handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and relevant regulations of the company.
- This policy shall be implemented after the approval of the chief information security officer of the company; the same shall apply when amended.
Personal Asset Management Policy
- The company only collects necessary personal data within the scope of a specific purpose.
- Collect legitimate, reasonable and necessary personal data for a specific purpose, and will not process redundant personal data.
- The company will clearly and clearly inform the parties about the period, region, object and method of using their personal data.
- Personal data that has been collected will only be processed appropriately and relevantly.
- Handling personal data fairly and legally.
- Manage and maintain the list of categories of personal data processed by the company.
- Ensure the correctness of personal information and update it when necessary.
- The personal data collected will be stored in accordance with the law or for specific purposes.
- Respect the rights that the parties can exercise over their personal data, including inquiries or requests for reading, requests for copying, requests for supplements or corrections, requests for cessation of collection, processing or utilization, and requests for deletion, etc.
- Ensure the safety of all personal data.
- International transmission of personal data should only be carried out under the condition that there is indeed adequate and adequate protection.
- When personal data is used in exceptional circumstances permitted by the Personal Data Protection Law, its appropriateness and legality shall be ensured.
- Establish and implement a personal data management system, and implement information security and personal data protection policies.
- Confirmation of internal and external stakeholders and their participation in the governance and operation of the personal information management system.
- In the operation of the personal data management system, clearly define the responsibilities and obligations of employees.
Regarding the protection of personal data, please refer to the following privacy statement of KryptoGO Co., Ltd.:
KryptoGO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) in order to support the protection of personal data and maintain the right to personal privacy, hereby hereby declare to you the purpose, category, scope of use and method of the company's collection of personal data, as well as the exercise of your income Rights and other matters.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the following related notices, or related matters related to personal data protection, you can contact our customer service mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org or call +886-2-27269905, our company will reply as soon as possible.
Scope of application
The company’s privacy statement and the notices contained therein are only applicable to the websites and mobile applications owned and operated by the company (including websites https://www.kryptogo.com/, KryptoGO KYABC, KryptoGO goFact, KryptoGO Wallet), When you use or interact with any of the services provided by the company's related websites and mobile apps, you agree to the company's collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the contents of this privacy statement.
Regardless of the country/region where you live, you agree to authorize the company to collect, transmit, process, store and use your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement in order to provide you with services .
The company may process data related to individuals located in the European Union, and may transmit such information from within the European Union through mechanisms established in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The mechanisms set forth in relevant laws and regulations include data processing agreements established in accordance with EU standard contractual clauses. When you use the company's services, you agree that we will transmit information related to you to these countries/regions.
The company’s website and mobile apps may contain many links or services provided by other partners. For the privacy statements of these linked websites or partner websites and the notices related to personal data protection, please refer to each link Website or partner website.
Methods of collecting personal information
The company will collect your personal information in the following ways:
- When you apply for registration as a member of the company;
- When you use the services provided by the company's website and mobile apps;
- When you conduct commercial or online activities on the website or APP operated by our company;
- When you participate in prize-giving activities and marketing activities handled by the company and other partners, the company or partners will ask you to provide the necessary information in accordance with the instructions on the website or event page, which will include your personal information. You agree that the company may provide the personal data collected from you to partners or obtain your personal data from partners in various activities;
- Member services and customer feedback processing;
Purpose of personal data collection
The company will collect, process, use and transmit your personal data within the scope of the following specific purposes in accordance with the nature of the services and activities provided to you.
- Marketing (including confirming the identity of the winner, providing gifts, and issuing withholding vouchers in accordance with the law, etc.)
- The collection, processing and use of personal data by non-public agencies in accordance with the law
- Contracts, similar contracts or other legal relationship matters (including fulfilling legal or contractual obligations)
- Consumer and customer management and services (including after-sales service)
- Consumer protection
- Property insurance and liability insurance
- Business and technical information
- Procurement and supply management
- Intellectual property rights, CD management and other related administration
- Communication Administration and Management
- Accounting and related services
- Operating a communication business
- Information (communication) and database management
- Online shopping and other e-commerce services
- Advertising or business behavior management
- Survey, statistics and research analysis
- Other operations are in line with business registration items or businesses stipulated in the articles of association
Types of personal information collected
The company will collect the following information from you in accordance with the nature of the services provided by the company's related websites and mobile applications:
- Individuals who identify individuals: include but are not limited to name, job title, residential address, work address, previous address, home phone number, mobile phone, instant messaging software account, social media account, account number applied by online platform, communication and household registration address, electronic E-mail address, Internet Protocol IP address, Cookie and any other identifiable information, etc.
- Financial identification person: including but not limited to the account number and name of the financial institution, the number of the credit card or charge card, the number of the insurance policy, other personal numbers or accounts, etc.
- Identifiers in government information: including but not limited to uniform ID card number, uniform certificate number, tax registration number, passport number, etc.
- Personal description: including but not limited to age, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, etc.
- Family situation: whether to get married or not.
- Leisure activities and interests: including but not limited to hobbies, sports and other interests.
- For those who need to carry out the delivery of goods: When you conduct transactions through the company's relevant website or mobile application to provide goods delivery and logistics services, the company will ask you to provide the delivery information required for the delivery of goods/services, including: receiving Person’s name, contact number, receiving/contact address and other necessary delivery related information.
- Information required to perform collection and payment: When you conduct transactions through our company's related website or mobile application for the collection and payment cash flow service, our company will retain the information you provide to complete the collection or payment. Including: credit card number, charge card number, name and number of financial institution account, etc.; but if you choose to use the third-party payment method provided by the third-party service provider on the relevant website of the company (including but not limited to PiPai Wallet, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.), please refer to the privacy policies of the third-party service providers for the protection and management of the relevant information provided by you for using these third-party payment services.
- Other information: When you participate in the award-giving activities and marketing activities that the company cooperates with other manufacturers, the company will ask you to provide the relevant information needed to enable you to participate in the activity, including but not limited to the aforementioned basic information, delivery Information, etc.
In addition, in order to improve service quality, the company will record your IP address and browsing activities on the company’s relevant website (for example, the user’s Software and hardware, selected web pages), and mobile application usage records, etc., but these data are only used for traffic analysis and network behavior surveys in order to improve the service quality of our company’s related websites and mobile applications. These data are only total analysis, and will not be linked to specific individuals.
Use of personal information
The personal data collected by the company that is sufficient to identify you are only used by the company in the following ways according to the purpose of collection:
- Advertising or Marketing: In order to provide the company's related website, mobile application membership message notifications and product or event related information, the company will use the personal information you provide to send you relevant marketing information;
- Commodity Delivery: If it is necessary to smoothly deliver the goods you ordered to your designated receiving location, the company will provide the personal information you provide to the company’s partners, including the details of the goods you ordered Supplier or logistics company approved by our company.
- Financial Transaction Authorization: In order to complete the payment process for the orders you set up on the company's various websites and mobile applications, the company will provide the financially identifiable information provided by you to the necessary relevant financial institutions during the transaction process .
- Activity Winning Notice, Gift Delivery: In order to ensure that you receive the prize winning notice for participating activities, send gifts and issue withholding vouchers in accordance with the law, the company will use or provide the personal information you provided to the Event partners (including event co-organizers, gift suppliers, and distribution logistics companies) are used to send prize winning notices, send gifts, and issue withholding vouchers to you in accordance with the law.
- Other business incidental matters: In order to accomplish the above purposes, including but not limited to customer management and service, fulfilling statutory or contractual obligations, protecting the rights and interests of the parties and related stakeholders, property insurance, liability insurance, and providing after-sales service, etc., The company will use the personal data provided by you within the necessary scope and in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Personal information use period, area, target
Period of use
Period of use: The company will collect personal data in accordance with the specific purpose set out in this privacy statement, during the company’s business operation period, the validity period of individual contracts, and the period of time specified by laws and regulations (including but not limited to civil law, personal data) Protection law, etc.) and the retention period required for the execution of the business (which is longer than the period prescribed by the law), continue to keep, process and use the collected personal data.
Unless otherwise provided by laws and ordinances, the company will only use the personal data you provide based on the scope of your authorization, within the areas and regions provided by the company's services, and in accordance with the scope of the service's purpose as necessary for operations. .
- In accordance with the aforementioned "Using of Personal Data", the company will use it on its own, share and interact with the company’s affiliated companies, or provide you with the services or participating activities within the scope required The personal data of is provided to necessary related partners.
- Except for one of the following reasons, the company will not provide personal data sufficient to identify you to third parties (including domestic and overseas), or use it for purposes other than collection:
- After explaining to you in advance, and with your consent;
- Necessary to complete the provision of services or fulfill contractual obligations;
- Provided to the insurer for assistance in handling insurance accidents;
- In accordance with relevant laws and regulations or orders or requirements of competent authorities;
- In an emergency, in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and other members of the company, customers or third parties;
- In order to maintain the normal operation of the company's members and customer service systems; or
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 20 of the Personal Data Protection Act, it may be used for purposes other than specific purposes.
The company will maintain the security of personal data with reasonable technology and procedures that are in line with industry standards.
Rights of the data subject
According to Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can exercise the following rights to our company with regard to your personal data:
- Request for inquiries, reading, and giving copies, but the company may charge necessary costs and fees at its discretion.
- When your personal information is changed, or if your personal information is found to be incorrect, request for modification or correction.
- When the purpose of collecting personal data disappears or the time limit expires, you can request to stop collecting, processing or using and deleting personal data. However, this data is not applicable to deletion because it is necessary for the company to perform its duties or business, or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. The exercise of the right is not limited to this.
If you want to exercise the above rights or have other consultation matters, please contact our customer service mailbox(email@example.com) or call +886-2-27269905。
For the convenience of users, the company’s website may use cookie technology to provide services that are more suitable for users’ personal needs; cookie is a technology used by the website server to communicate with the user’s browser, which may be on the user’s computer If certain information is stored in the, our website will also read the cookie data stored on the user’s computer. Users can cancel or restrict this function through browser settings, but some website functions may not be available for this reason. If you want to know how to cancel or restrict this function, you can contact our customer service mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) , or refer to your browser's instructions on how to manage cookies.
According to the nature of each of the services, in order to enable the smooth provision of related services, or the smooth completion or fulfillment of related transactions, if you are unwilling to provide the relevant personal data required by each of the services or exchanges to the company, and agree to the company Regarding the collection, processing, utilization and international transmission of personal data related to such personal data, as well as this privacy statement and related notices, the company will respect your decision, but in accordance with the nature or conditions of each service , You may not be able to use these services or complete related transactions. The company reserves the right to agree to provide such related services or complete related transactions.
The company reminds you that please keep any of your personal information properly. When using various network services, do not arbitrarily provide your personal information to unknown third parties. After you provide or complete related personal information changes through the Internet, please remember to log out. If you are sharing your computer with others or using a public computer, remember to close the browser window to prevent others from improperly collecting and using your personal information. material.
Right to amend
The company has the right to revise this privacy statement and related notifications at any time, and may publish it on the company’s website or mobile application at an appropriate location after the revision, without separate notice, you can always use it on the company’s website or mobile application The program reads the revised privacy statement and related notices.
Governing law and competent court
For disputes caused by your use of our website and mobile applications, you agree that the laws of the Republic of China shall prevail. Unless otherwise mandatory by law, the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction.
This privacy statement was last updated: November 01, 110