Regarding the protection of personal data, please refer to the following privacy statement of KryptoGO Co., Ltd.:
KryptoGO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) in order to support the protection of personal data and maintain the right to personal privacy, hereby hereby declare to you the purpose, category, scope of use and method of the company's collection of personal data, as well as the exercise of your income Rights and other matters.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the following related notices, or related matters related to personal data protection, you can contact our customer service mailbox email@example.com or call +886-2-27269905, our company will reply as soon as possible.
Scope of application
The company’s privacy statement and the notices contained therein are only applicable to the websites and mobile applications owned and operated by the company (including websites https://www.kryptogo.com/, KryptoGO KYABC, KryptoGO goFact, KryptoGO Wallet), When you use or interact with any of the services provided by the company's related websites and mobile apps, you agree to the company's collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the contents of this privacy statement.
Regardless of the country/region where you live, you agree to authorize the company to collect, transmit, process, store and use your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement in order to provide you with services .
The company may process data related to individuals located in the European Union, and may transmit such information from within the European Union through mechanisms established in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The mechanisms set forth in relevant laws and regulations include data processing agreements established in accordance with EU standard contractual clauses. When you use the company's services, you agree that we will transmit information related to you to these countries/regions.
The company’s website and mobile apps may contain many links or services provided by other partners. For the privacy statements of these linked websites or partner websites and the notices related to personal data protection, please refer to each link Website or partner website.
Methods of collecting personal information
The company will collect your personal information in the following ways:
- When you apply for registration as a member of the company;
- When you use the services provided by the company's website and mobile apps;
- When you conduct commercial or online activities on the website or APP operated by our company;
- When you participate in prize-giving activities and marketing activities handled by the company and other partners, the company or partners will ask you to provide the necessary information in accordance with the instructions on the website or event page, which will include your personal information. You agree that the company may provide the personal data collected from you to partners or obtain your personal data from partners in various activities;
- Member services and customer feedback processing;
Purpose of personal data collection
The company will collect, process, use and transmit your personal data within the scope of the following specific purposes in accordance with the nature of the services and activities provided to you.
- Marketing (including confirming the identity of the winner, providing gifts, and issuing withholding vouchers in accordance with the law, etc.)
- The collection, processing and use of personal data by non-public agencies in accordance with the law
- Contracts, similar contracts or other legal relationship matters (including fulfilling legal or contractual obligations)
- Consumer and customer management and services (including after-sales service)
- Consumer protection
- Property insurance and liability insurance
- Business and technical information
- Procurement and supply management
- Intellectual property rights, CD management and other related administration
- Communication Administration and Management
- Accounting and related services
- Operating a communication business
- Information (communication) and database management
- Online shopping and other e-commerce services
- Advertising or business behavior management
- Survey, statistics and research analysis
- Other operations are in line with business registration items or businesses stipulated in the articles of association
Types of personal information collected
The company will collect the following information from you in accordance with the nature of the services provided by the company's related websites and mobile applications:
- Individuals who identify individuals: include but are not limited to name, job title, residential address, work address, previous address, home phone number, mobile phone, instant messaging software account, social media account, account number applied by online platform, communication and household registration address, electronic E-mail address, Internet Protocol IP address, Cookie and any other identifiable information, etc.
- Financial identification person: including but not limited to the account number and name of the financial institution, the number of the credit card or charge card, the number of the insurance policy, other personal numbers or accounts, etc.
- Identifiers in government information: including but not limited to uniform ID card number, uniform certificate number, tax registration number, passport number, etc.
- Personal description: including but not limited to age, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, etc.
- Family situation: whether to get married or not.
- Leisure activities and interests: including but not limited to hobbies, sports and other interests.
- For those who need to carry out the delivery of goods: When you conduct transactions through the company's relevant website or mobile application to provide goods delivery and logistics services, the company will ask you to provide the delivery information required for the delivery of goods/services, including: receiving Person’s name, contact number, receiving/contact address and other necessary delivery related information.
- Information required to perform collection and payment: When you conduct transactions through our company's related website or mobile application for the collection and payment cash flow service, our company will retain the information you provide to complete the collection or payment. Including: credit card number, charge card number, name and number of financial institution account, etc.; but if you choose to use the third-party payment method provided by the third-party service provider on the relevant website of the company (including but not limited to PiPai Wallet, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.), please refer to the privacy policies of the third-party service providers for the protection and management of the relevant information provided by you for using these third-party payment services.
- Other information: When you participate in the award-giving activities and marketing activities that the company cooperates with other manufacturers, the company will ask you to provide the relevant information needed to enable you to participate in the activity, including but not limited to the aforementioned basic information, delivery Information, etc.
In addition, in order to improve service quality, the company will record your IP address and browsing activities on the company’s relevant website (for example, the user’s Software and hardware, selected web pages), and mobile application usage records, etc., but these data are only used for traffic analysis and network behavior surveys in order to improve the service quality of our company’s related websites and mobile applications. These data are only total analysis, and will not be linked to specific individuals.
Use of personal information
The personal data collected by the company that is sufficient to identify you are only used by the company in the following ways according to the purpose of collection:
- Advertising or Marketing: In order to provide the company's related website, mobile application membership message notifications and product or event related information, the company will use the personal information you provide to send you relevant marketing information;
- Commodity Delivery: If it is necessary to smoothly deliver the goods you ordered to your designated receiving location, the company will provide the personal information you provide to the company’s partners, including the details of the goods you ordered Supplier or logistics company approved by our company.
- Financial Transaction Authorization: In order to complete the payment process for the orders you set up on the company's various websites and mobile applications, the company will provide the financially identifiable information provided by you to the necessary relevant financial institutions during the transaction process .
- Activity Winning Notice, Gift Delivery: In order to ensure that you receive the prize winning notice for participating activities, send gifts and issue withholding vouchers in accordance with the law, the company will use or provide the personal information you provided to the Event partners (including event co-organizers, gift suppliers, and distribution logistics companies) are used to send prize winning notices, send gifts, and issue withholding vouchers to you in accordance with the law.
- Other business incidental matters: In order to accomplish the above purposes, including but not limited to customer management and service, fulfilling statutory or contractual obligations, protecting the rights and interests of the parties and related stakeholders, property insurance, liability insurance, and providing after-sales service, etc., The company will use the personal data provided by you within the necessary scope and in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Personal information use period, area, target
Period of use
Period of use: The company will collect personal data in accordance with the specific purpose set out in this privacy statement, during the company’s business operation period, the validity period of individual contracts, and the period of time specified by laws and regulations (including but not limited to civil law, personal data) Protection law, etc.) and the retention period required for the execution of the business (which is longer than the period prescribed by the law), continue to keep, process and use the collected personal data.
Unless otherwise provided by laws and ordinances, the company will only use the personal data you provide based on the scope of your authorization, within the areas and regions provided by the company's services, and in accordance with the scope of the service's purpose as necessary for operations. .
- In accordance with the aforementioned "Using of Personal Data", the company will use it on its own, share and interact with the company’s affiliated companies, or provide you with the services or participating activities within the scope required The personal data of is provided to necessary related partners.
- Except for one of the following reasons, the company will not provide personal data sufficient to identify you to third parties (including domestic and overseas), or use it for purposes other than collection:
- After explaining to you in advance, and with your consent;
- Necessary to complete the provision of services or fulfill contractual obligations;
- Provided to the insurer for assistance in handling insurance accidents;
- In accordance with relevant laws and regulations or orders or requirements of competent authorities;
- In an emergency, in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and other members of the company, customers or third parties;
- In order to maintain the normal operation of the company's members and customer service systems; or
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 20 of the Personal Data Protection Act, it may be used for purposes other than specific purposes.
The company will maintain the security of personal data with reasonable technology and procedures that are in line with industry standards.
Rights of the data subject
According to Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can exercise the following rights to our company with regard to your personal data:
- Request for inquiries, reading, and giving copies, but the company may charge necessary costs and fees at its discretion.
- When your personal information is changed, or if your personal information is found to be incorrect, request for modification or correction.
- When the purpose of collecting personal data disappears or the time limit expires, you can request to stop collecting, processing or using and deleting personal data. However, this data is not applicable to deletion because it is necessary for the company to perform its duties or business, or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. The exercise of the right is not limited to this.
If you want to exercise the above rights or have other consultation matters, please contact our customer service mailbox(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +886-2-27269905。
For the convenience of users, the company’s website may use cookie technology to provide services that are more suitable for users’ personal needs; cookie is a technology used by the website server to communicate with the user’s browser, which may be on the user’s computer If certain information is stored in the, our website will also read the cookie data stored on the user’s computer. Users can cancel or restrict this function through browser settings, but some website functions may not be available for this reason. If you want to know how to cancel or restrict this function, you can contact our customer service mailbox (email@example.com) , or refer to your browser's instructions on how to manage cookies.
According to the nature of each of the services, in order to enable the smooth provision of related services, or the smooth completion or fulfillment of related transactions, if you are unwilling to provide the relevant personal data required by each of the services or exchanges to the company, and agree to the company Regarding the collection, processing, utilization and international transmission of personal data related to such personal data, as well as this privacy statement and related notices, the company will respect your decision, but in accordance with the nature or conditions of each service , You may not be able to use these services or complete related transactions. The company reserves the right to agree to provide such related services or complete related transactions.
The company reminds you that please keep any of your personal information properly. When using various network services, do not arbitrarily provide your personal information to unknown third parties. After you provide or complete related personal information changes through the Internet, please remember to log out. If you are sharing your computer with others or using a public computer, remember to close the browser window to prevent others from improperly collecting and using your personal information. material.
Right to amend
The company has the right to revise this privacy statement and related notifications at any time, and may publish it on the company’s website or mobile application at an appropriate location after the revision, without separate notice, you can always use it on the company’s website or mobile application The program reads the revised privacy statement and related notices.
Governing law and competent court
For disputes caused by your use of our website and mobile applications, you agree that the laws of the Republic of China shall prevail. Unless otherwise mandatory by law, the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction.
This privacy statement was last updated: November 01, 110