Hey friends. We’re back with another biweekly update, detailing the most important changes that happened in the past couple of weeks.
August! The summer heat brings with it its fair share of insectile activity, but in the meantime, we’re doing our best to keep those bugs out of our wallet.
- Fixed a bug where certain NFTs were unable to be listed for sale on Opensea through our DApp Browser.
- Fixed a bug where certain NFTs, though listed for sale, were shown in the wallet as not.
- Fixed a bug where certain NFT images were not showing up correctly.
- Fixed a bug where users would see an alert saying wallet connection failed, where in reality it succeeded (e.g., when connecting to the X2Y2 Marketplace).
- Fixed a bug where some Android users were unable to connect their wallet in the DApp Browser.
- Tentatively fixed a bug where users on the Android 9 operating system may see a blank screen instead of the Home screen. If this still occurs, please let us know!
- Removed the “Back to previous screen” button for certain screens that should not allow the option.
- The wallet address can now be copied to the clipboard in the Send screen by clicking on the address field.
As per our promise to respect users’ data privacy as well as adhere to App Store regulations, users now have the option to delete their KryptoGO Wallet account and any data associated with it in the app. You can find the option in Account > Settings > Manage Account > Delete My Account. Be advised that if you delete your account, KryptoGO will have no way to recover your account nor the wallets associated with it. All your on-chain assets will only be accessible if you know your seed phrases and/or private keys to your wallets.
Account > Settings > Manage Account > Delete My Account
Of course, we hope that very few people (or none at all) will be deleting their accounts 🥺, and we will always strive to listen to your feedback and make our product better. We’ll keep it short for this week, but hang on tight for some bigger changes coming Very Soon™:) As always, let us know what you think via Discord, or any of our other social media links listed below.