Hey guys! We’ll keep this week super short, for most of the work we’ve been tirelessly doing are under the hood, including:
- app architecture changes,
- backend development,
- database migration and maintenance,
- making sure data syncs between local devices and the cloud, and
- improved error logging so we can catch bugs and solve your problems quicker and more efficiently.
We won’t bore you with the technical details (developer and engineer talk, yada yada). It sounds like less exciting work, perhaps, but it paves the way for robust and secure software, and at KryptoGO, protecting your on chain assets is our top priority.
Two other things that deserves a mention:
- It is now possible to redirect to the wallet’s DApp Broswer from another browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome). Just click “Share Link”, and choose KryptoGO Wallet.
- Our one-click DeFi functionality is currently under maintenance. We will get it back online soon, but meanwhile, you can manage (stake/unstake) your DeFi assets by navigating to PancakeSwap in the DApp Browser.
We’ll be back in a couple of weeks time to announce the big update we’ve been preparing for. Here’s a hint: What’s better than having a multi-chain wallet? In the meantime, let us know what you think via Discord, or any of our other social media links listed below.