Wallet Builder is KryptoGO’s white-label wallet service that allows enterprises to create their own customized wallet using our user-friendly editing interface, without even a single line of code.
With just a few clicks, users can easily generate a wallet with the desired theme and features. The generated wallet is available on both iOS and Android, as well as Chrome.
We are currently working on making these generated wallets available to web environments via progressive web app technology, making them accessible to user in even more situations. Need a timeline? Contact us via our official contact channels.
Creating your wallet app
Creating a customized wallet in KryptoGO Studio’s Wallet Builder is super easy. Here’s a quick rundown:
- In KryptoGO Studio, select Wallet Builder > Wallet Settings on the left sidebar.
- Customize your wallet by choosing your preferred options:
- Supported blockchains: choose between all KryptoGO-supported chains, all EVM chains, or hand-select your chains
- Asset types: select what assets will show up on the wallet’s home page.
- Additional features: choose additional features to enable within your wallet.
- Wallet language: choose the languages supported in your wallet.
⚠️ We are working on enabling further customization for our wallet builder, such as custom crypto tokens and choosing login methods. Need something even more customized? Contact us via our official contact channels.
Further customizing your wallet
Once your wallet is set up, you can see your wallet project in Wallet Builder > Project on the left sidebar.
In this view, you can review your wallet settings, change your wallet theme color, add your community and support links, add your own DApps, and more.
Publishing your wallet
Navigate to Wallet Builder > App Publish if you’re ready to publish your wallet.
Your wallet can be published on iOS App Store, Android Play Store, and the Chrome Web Store as a browser extension. Review your publishing details, and let KryptoGO do the rest of the work. Your wallet will appear on the desired platforms in about 14 working days.